- This event has passed.
Cooking Well with Friends – Virtual Class, Free in April
April 13 - April 30NO COST
Cooking Well with Friends is a four-lesson workshop that provides you with the knowledge and skills required to safely and effectively plan, prepare, freeze and cook healthy meals. These online sessions can be completed at your convenience and are currently free of charge for the month of April 2020.
1) Visit agrilifelearn.tamu.edu
2) Click on the Sign In button in the upper right-hand corner
3) If you’ve previously enrolled in a course on AgriLife Learn – log in using your
credentials. Otherwise, click Register under Are you A New Learner?
5) After you are logged in, click the Food and Nutrition category
6) Select Cooking Well with Friends
7) Click Enroll Now
8) Insert Voucher Code FRIENDSCOOKING (code expires 4/30/2020) and
click Proceed, and proceed through checkout (you will not be asked for any
payment information unless you add a course with a fee).
9) Once you have completed checkout, a link will be provided for course access.
The course will also be listed under My Account in the My Courses section for
access at a later time.